Looks like the random failures are not limited to window. The travis build (ubuntu), just failed with 44 failures, e.g.

AbstractMultiValuedMapTest$TestMultiValuedMapAsMap>AbstractMapTest.testMapToString:745->AbstractMapTest.verify:1947->AbstractMapTest.verifyMap:1958 hashCodes should be the same expected:<205172737> but was:<9372706>

see: https://travis-ci.org/apache/commons-collections/jobs/282169803