Hi,

recently I did some work to get the Jelly site build with Maven running.
As this is experimental, I created my own fork of the project for this
purpose [1].

An important part of the documentation is the Jellydoc, an automatically
generated documentation for the standard tag libs shipped with Jelly.
This documentation is generated by the maven-jellydoc-plugin [2].
Unfortunately, the plugin has a few bugs which cause the site build to fail.

I therefore created a pull request [3] that fixes these problems. With
the patched version the build is now successful.

However, there has not yet been a reaction on this PR. Given the fact
that the plugin code had not been touched for more than 6 years, it may
well be possible that Kohsuke Kawaguchi, the author of the plugin, is no
longer interested in this code base.

Any thoughts how we could proceed here?

Oliver

[1] https://github.com/oheger/commons-jelly/tree/siteBuild