Hi,

over the last months we have definitely seen our share of security
related issues. However, I also noticed that we had a tendency to
loose these threads in the overall noise, resulting in mails like "Did
anyone reply to the reporter?"

No, according to Linus Torvalds, that is perfectly fine, because a
security issue is "just another bug". However, I am not Linus, and
would like to see these things in a better state.

As a consequence, I'd like to question how others are handling this.
secur...@apache.org subscribed automatically. (In theory, we could
subscribe selected committers, too.)

At the very least, this would allow us to create a filter for security

Jochen