Hi,

I’ve created the Apache Commons twitter account [1] a few years ago. I try to
announce anything that might be of interest for Commons users. Since my
activity for the project varies a bit depending on what is going on in my life,
I think it would be good if more people would have access to the twitter
account.
Twitter has ha nice feature, called Teams, where you can give other Twitter
users access to a team account. So if anybody wants to have access, just ping
me with your Twitter user name and I can grant you access.

Regards,
Benedikt

[1] https://twitter.com/ApacheCommons