On Thu, 18 Jan 2018 09:37:15 +0100, Eric Barnhill wrote:
I just see a pom file. Do we start by generating an archetype?

Won't this create a POM (thus overwriting the existing one)?

What I'd do is copy from another project and change what needs
to be adapted (e.g. running the various "mvn" commands that
create files from "Commons parent" templates).

Happy to hear whether there is a better way.
You can always look for an archetype if it will create the
necessary directories, and then retrieve the current "pom.xml"
back from git.

On Sun, Jan 14, 2018 at 11:30 AM, Eric Barnhill <ericbarnh...@gmail.com>