Hi Gimhana.

On Fri, 18 May 2018 00:16:04 +0530, Gimhana Nadeeshan wrote:
Hi all,

We might want to create a public branch for that work in order to
merge PRs more quickly without risk of breaking "master".
What do you think?  Eric?

I ported the Statistics Interval Module and would like to get your reviews.
How should I make the Pull request ?

I've just created a new branch on the repository; please make
all PR refer to "task_STATISTICS-5".
I also suggest that you create finer-grained "sub-tasks" of
  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STATISTICS-5

Thanks,
Gilles

Best Regards,