Hi Eric.

On Thu, 25 Oct 2018 16:15:57 -0700, Eric Barnhill wrote:
Second posting on this issue:

It looks like you are missing quite a few messages from this list;
see e.g. the previous thread on that subject:
  https://markmail.org/message/ibokckrl2bie2ptp

Gilles

Despite my committer status with
commons-numbers I do not appear to be able to push commits through the Git Apache organizational repo. I have investigated the site and there is a "Team" within Apache called Apache Committers and I am on it. However I still get permission denied for commons-numbers, so perhaps someone has to
flip that permission for me. Does anyone know how to resolve this?

I can always go back and push through apache.org like I used to, I would just prefer to do it this way so my contributions are on my github record.

Thanks,
Eric