On Sun, Nov 4, 2018 at 1:00 PM Gilles <gil...@harfang.homelinux.org> wrote:

> On Sun, 4 Nov 2018 08:06:36 -0700, Gary Gregory wrote:
> > IMO, let's stick with 1.0-alpha1. There is no need to rush the new
> > API and
> > this will make the code available to all through Maven repos.
> > Hopefully
> > once the code is more easy to use from builds, we will get more
> > feedback.
>
> What if there are requests for non BC changes?

I do not understand what you are getting at. What I imagine:
- release 1.0-alpha1
- continue to improve the code, including BC-breaking changes or not.
- release more alpha and/or beta versions until we are happy with the API
and are confident that we do not need BC breaking changes.
- release 1.0.

Gary