GitHub user SukantPal opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/commons-imaging/pull/38

    Cleaned up PNG component.

    Following changes were made (overview): PngWriter.ImageHeader removed
(replaced  by making PngChunkIhdr mutable); divided PngWriter.writeImage (by
creating pixel data writing method).

    Introduced ChunkLoader. Instead of embedding the chunk loading process in
the PngImageParser, I have separated it into ChunkLoader.

    I hope these changes will make the code more modular and readable.

    $ git pull https://github.com/SukantPal/commons-imaging master

    https://github.com/apache/commons-imaging/pull/38.patch

    This closes #38

----
commit 9c5b06220b66b2c26baf5ebc8e84f56fe07b4b34