Thanks a lot Sebb,

staging repo was created successfully.
`mvn -Duser.name="solomax" -Pcommons-collections -Prelease clean site
site:stage deploy`

but I got following error during the build:
[WARNING] The requested profile "commons-collections" could not be
activated because it does not exist.
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.commons:commons-release-plugin:1.3:stage-distributions
(stage-distributions) on project commons-collections4: Failed to add files
to scm -> [Help 1]

It seems not important to me, would it be OK to ignore it and proceed with
RC1?

Another question: during release preparation I have created `4.3-release`
branch, it has zero commits, and I believe should be dropped (and in fact
shouln't be created)
Documentation states: "As branches deletion is now forbidden at
Apache, we will use a specific
release branch for every version"

Can I delete this useless branch and propose documentation update?