Hello All,

It seems my previous post was missed somehow
so will re-post here:

I have added japicmp report here: [1] is has none issues

Additionally I have updated gist [2] it also show there are no issues

In case this is not enough I propose to cancel RC2 and to release 5.0

[1]
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/commons/collections/4.3-RC2/site/japicmp.html
[2] https://gist.github.com/solomax/a6fbec6db71bb28dfe53afc566086505