On Wed, Feb 20, 2019 at 11:13 AM Pascal Schumacher
<pascalschumac...@gmx.net> wrote:
> Am 20.02.2019 um 19:39 schrieb Marcelo Vanzin:
> > Rob:
> >> I almost think that we should have Pull Requests generate jiras.
> > I've seen this set up in a couple of projects and jira becomes
> > unreadable... the updates generated by github are horrible to read. I
> > really don't like them.
>
> Imho the way to make it really easy to contribute and raise issues is to
> use github issues instead of jira.

Ah, ok, you seem to be talking about something different. In the
projects where I saw this, jira was still the main tracker being used
by the community. You seem to be talking about jira mostly as an
"archiving" tool, so the data is stored in ASF infra.

I don't really have an opinion on that.

--
Marcelo