Good idea. Another user commented something similar in the pull request, and I
believe Rob's suggestion was in the same direction.

Here's a PR that fixes clirr and deprecates a few things for 2.0:
https://github.com/apache/commons-text/pull/102

Thanks!
Bruno

On Wednesday, 20 February 2019, 11:42:35 pm NZDT, Benedikt Ritter