Von: sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Gesendet: Dienstag, März 12, 2019 10:37 AM
An: Commons Developers List
Betreff: Re: MD5/SHA1 links - make sure they are removed in component source!

On Tue, 12 Mar 2019 at 09:11, Bernd Eckenfels <e...@zusammenkunft.net> wrote:

> Is that change done here?
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/websites/production/commons/content/proper/

Yes, I have a local checkout of the top two levels (only) which makes
this very easy.

> Is there a Svn Web view where we can see the commit and check out what files
> have been changed?

The changes were all sent to the notificati...@commons.apache.org list.

I don't know if there is a web view.

> Maybe we can also reduce the number of download links to mainly the mirror
> scripts?

If you are talking about dropping the links to KEYS, hashes and sigs,
they are required
https://www.apache.org/dev/release-distribution#download-links

It must be easy for downloaders to fetch these files for verification purposes.