Le sam. 6 avr. 2019 à 16:59, Rob Tompkins <chtom...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> @Gilles - thoughts on this wording:
> https://github.com/apache/commons-lang/commit/3f43706192b1b75c5023f165534a12b192c31442
>
> <https://github.com/apache/commons-lang/commit/3f43706192b1b75c5023f165534a12b192c31442>
>  ?

There is a typo "the user use" -> "the user uses".
Otherwise seems fair, but I'd suggest being assertive:
 * "We would like to further note to users" -> "Please note that [...]"
 * "For a more extensive treatment of random numbers" -> "For more
stringent requirements (performance and/or correctness) [...]"

That would give concrete hints that there is more to it than it looks.

Thus, how about inserting this paragraph:
---
 * <p>Please note that the Apache Commons project provides a component
 * dedicated to pseudo-random number generation, namely
 * <a href="https://commons.apache.org/rng";>Commons RNG</a>, that may be
 * a better choice for applications with more stringent requirements
(performance
 * and/or correctness).</p>
---
?