On 03/05/2019 14:20, Rob Tompkins wrote:
>> On May 3, 2019, at 9:18 AM, Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>> On 03/05/2019 13:59, Gary Gregory wrote:
>>> Hi Mark and All:
>>>
>>> I've seen a lot of commits lately in Daemon from Mark T.
>>>
>>> Are you planning a release?
>>
>> I am starting to think in that direction. There are still a handful of
>> Jira issues I want to look at first.
>>
>> Given past experience with the Commons release process, I'd avoid it if
>> I could but that isn't an option in this case.
>
> Let me know if you want me to do the release dirty work. I’d be happy to.

Thanks. I suspect I'll need to do at least the creation of the Windows
binaries a) because of the build environment and b) because they need to
be signed.

If you are able to answer questions as I go that will hopefully ease
most of the pain.

It looks like I updated the "HOWTO-RELEASE" when I did the last Daemon
release. That should mean the only difficulties are process changes
since ~Nov 2017.

Mark