Hi.

https://lessthanoptimal.github.io/Java-Matrix-Benchmark/runtime/2019_02_i53570/

> right now, is well supported, and we should not reinvent the wheel

+1

> unless
> we have the motivation and expertise to do so.

Quite unlikely to be done in time for it to be useful to the GSoC assignment.

> EJML is under the Apache 2.0 license which I read to mean we can use it in
> any derivative way we please so long as (and this would be true regardless
> if the license requires it IMO) we attribute the source.
>
> So as a default plan I would shade these libraries within the regression
> module,

+1

It may be prudent to delineate an interface between "Commons" and
the linear algebra functionalities providers (cf. list in the above link),
so that we can switch from one to another and analyze the impact of
doing so.