From: Sven Rathgeber <sven.rathge...@web.de>
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2019 3:23 AM
To: dev@commons.apache.org
Subject: [geometry] release

Hi,

I use in one of our applications the current state
of https://github.com/apache/commons-geometry
(c45647f45df7d81819e47ad6bd0d342069fb305d ).
(... which has a couple of child projects and relies on the current state of
common-numbers -> in sum about 15 jars.)

Now I have to release my application in order to bring it to our testsystem,
but maven
is not happy about the SNAPSHOT release of commons-geometry.

I tried with a profile to release it to our artifactory server .... but that
looks like a pretty hard
way. Currently maven wants me to commit to 'https://gitbox.apache.org' :),
which is not exactly what I want.

Do you see a way how I can release my application ?

Cheers.
Sven