Hi,

based on my analyzing for the build get running I found that some
constructors (BigFraction) in numbers are private.

So I have create a branch GEOMETRY-57 which fixes the issue and builds
with most recent state of master of commons-numbers without any issue.

Please review.

The problem at the moment is that based on the wrong configuration for a
distribution see GEOMETRY-56 the travis builds fail cause the current
configuration tries to build an distribution archive from the parent
which will not work.

You can check GEOMETRY-57 locally by not giving the profile "release"
after this has been merged (hope you find it ok) we can continue with
GEOMETRY-56 which will solve the issue building on travis and ASF
infrastructure (need to clean up things there; I will request explicit
review for this).

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise