Time for a weekly meeting.

Thursday UTC +4.

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2019&month=6&day=13&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=136&p2=224&p3=265&p4=1249&p5=1860&iv=1800

<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2019&month=6&day=13&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=136&p2=224&p3=265&p4=1249&p5=1860&iv=1800>

Here’s a preliminary agenda:

- Present progress
— What have you done last week?
— What are your plans for the next week?
— What is blocking your progress?

- Daily stand-up?
There was a positive response from my suggestion to daily stand-ups. But no-one
participated. Please bring your thoughts to the meeting tomorrow. I would
favour a 5 minute daily stand-up just so that we all know how work is moving
forward.

- Mailing list vs. Slack vs. Jira
We tried to clear up the different channels and how to use them in a Slack
discussion. Please bring your thoughts on this:

- Slack - for quick questions and on-line discussion
- Mailing list - where all ideas are discussed with the wider community and
decisions are made on a project direction
- Jira - used to track issues or progress on a specific topic. Jira tickets
usually arise directly from bug reports, out of decisions made on mailing list
discussions, or as an alternative to a discussion on the mailing list*

* In this case the ticket may be referred to the mailing list to seek more input

If it didn’t happen on the mailing list, it didn’t happen. So decisions made on
slack should be recorded through a post to the mailing list.

See you tomorrow.

Alex