Hi Gary.

Le sam. 22 juin 2019 à 16:04, Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> My two bits:
> - What is the license of the third party artifact under consideration?

https://github.com/lessthanoptimal/ejml

states (bottom of page) ASL v2.0

> - Shading introduces more problems than it is worth and forces bloating.

I've no experience with shading but my assumption was that only
the code being actually used was copied (?).

> Use a normal Maven dependency

I'm quite surprised by this suggestion of yours since it would mean
that users of "Commons Statistics" could be thrown into JAR hell.

Do you agree that it could happen, but don't care (anymore!),
or do I miss something?