> On 25 Jan 2020, at 22:05, Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Alex,
>
> Is there more you'd like to do for 1.8?

Not functionality. The remaining things are the documentation of:

- the intent to remove Serialisation support to the CSVRecord in 2.0
- the intent to not support Serialisation of additional fields added after from
1.6

This is for the CSVRecord class header and to the release notes in changes.xml.

We have the test to show that you can deserialise from 1.6. I think that I
should change the .bin serialised file to the version from 1.0. Thus the test
demonstrates serialisation compatibility with the original version. Adding 1.1
through 1.6 could be done although I do not see the need. No fields were added
until 1.7.

WDYT?