We might need to develop a plugin to achieve this, and yes as Jochen
mentioned this is just a scenario for bug fixes, not for new
functionality and enhancements.

1. Plugin must-have functionality like sure-fire to execute the test cases.
2. Plugin must have the functionality to use git, so it can access (HEAD-1)
version of src/main/java
3. Plugin should have the functionality to compile [HEAD-1] src and
/src/test/java
4. Call this plugin:check in defaultGoals in pom.xml so GH will mark PR red
for problems.

Regards,
Amey