> Compress contains a pure Java Deflate64 deflater, which also is a
> "normal" deflater by defintion. You may want to take a look at it.

Thank you so much! I will look into that.
I'm doing this out of my interest - I have read many of compression
algorithms, I just want to have a try on myself.

> the original LZ4 code contains a faster matching algorithm than
> that - zlib itself probably does so as well by now.

I believe so.
When talking about the performance, the JNI call is always better than the
native Java code - even when they have same algorithm.
I'm just hoping I can implement a fast deflater. Maybe the incubating
VectorAPI may help me. It can achieve SIMD in native Java. Looks good.

Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org> 于2020年3月7日周六 下午11:13写道: