On Fri, Apr 10, 2020 at 8:38 PM Marcelo Vanzin <van...@apache.org> wrote:

> (-CCs)
>
> Hi Gary, thanks for volunteering to help. If needed I can try helping with
> the release process (e.g. uploading artifacts), but I don't really have the
> ability to build anything but the linux64 native lib (maybe the linux32 one
> if I can find the right packages or docker image).
>
> I looked at the 1.0 release and it seems to include linux32/64, win32/64
> and macos64.

You can review what is in git master or what I also pushed as a snapshot
build to
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/commons/commons-crypto/1.1.0-SNAPSHOT

> src/changes/changes.xml probably needs some love too.

Indeed, this file was not updated with each change. It needs updates. A PR
is welcome or a message here confirming that all JIRAs listed on
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/CRYPTO/versions/12335578 are
indeed in git master. Then I can update the changes.xml if no one submits a
PR.

Gary