"update toolchain" here means idea's package plugin, which seems have no
way to set up rules like rules in versions-maven-plugin.
[image: image.png]
Of course we can try to only use versions-maven-plugin.

But a setting like that just hides problem, it does not solve the problem.
The real problem is that "An older version have a larger version number
than a newer version"[1].
And nearly all rules about versioning forbids that [1].

Rob Spoor <apa...@icemanx.nl> 于2020年6月14日周日 下午7:03写道: