Hello.

Le lun. 6 juil. 2020 à 18:52, Xeno Amess <xenoam...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> Hi.
> I tried to write a guide line document for this thing we discussed.
> Fell free to use it in any repo you want.
> And also feel free to continue the discussion,

The log is written by humans for humans to read.  Should it really
be formalized in that way?  IMO, extracting a few different examples
of a good message from various repositories might be more effective
in conveying the intent.  Even if the formal grammar would be a first
step towards writing a script for checking compliance, I'm not sure
that many components would be willing to enforce it.
This should probably be followed up in a new thread, in order to
probe interest, before you embark on this.

Gilles