>> For examples about my prs at commons-lang,if my memory is correct, only
>> gary (and sometimes kinow) reviewed my prs, and I don't think we have
only
>> two committers in commons-lang.

> Are there JIRA reports?

My log here is:

LANG-1545 merged by gary
LANG-1561 merged by gary
LANG-1563 merged by gary
LANG-1562 merged by gary
LANG-1564 merged by gary
LANG-1560 merged by gary
LANG-1552 merged by gary
LANG-1553 merged by gary
LANG-1554 merged by gary
LANG-1555 merged by gary
LANG-1558 merged by gary
LANG-1559 merged by gary
LANG-1556 merged by gary
LANG-1565 merged by gary
LANG-1557 merged by gary
LANG-1546 merged by kinow
LANG-1549 merged by chtompki

pending:
10+ sub-quests in LANG-1573 pending, for near 1 month already. most of
which is performance refines in StringUtils.

I'm not requesting somebody must review my pr now or something.
And I know committers are busy.
I say this just for showing, in my view, we really have no enough reviewers.
And if somebody has any ideas about how we can solve this, by making more
reviewers or making current non-active committers more active, or other
more advice...

Gilles Sadowski <gillese...@gmail.com> 于2020年7月26日周日 下午5:27写道: