HI Andrew,

I think we use both CMS and Buildbot if that makes any sense [1], but
whatever it is, it's no longer working [2][3], so I'm happy to switch.

I see GitHub pages as an option, so why not go with that.

Commons its own site obviously but it also has a lot of components each
with their own site. Each component site does not use CMS, it is published
manually as part of a release.

So this migration should only apply to the Commons site and not component
sites, right?

Gary

[1] https://commons.apache.org/site-publish.html
[2] https://ci.apache.org/builders/commons-site-staging