Hi Gary,

Which snapshots have Linux binaries in them?   As far as I can tell, the
recent ones uploaded are Mac only, and the one from 8/18 had that weird
/native/native directory issue.  For what it's worth, Mac binaries are
working on my laptop, though I'm using LibreSSL which is what comes
installed by default.

-Geoff