Note that Infra recently introduced

https://nightlies.apache.org

so presumably it is OK to generate such builds.

Also there is an official ASF Maven snapshot repo listed in the ASF parent pom:
https://repository.apache.org/snapshots

However it is important not to promote such builds to the general public.
They must not be referenced from download pages or the like.
They can be mentioned on pages intended for developers only, eg. if
they wish to help with testing.
It needs to be made clear that any such builds are AS IS and may
disappear at any time.