A thought occurs to me. We are implicitly subscribed to GitHub as committers on
the repo and GitHub sends us emails individually (unless you “un-watch”) the
repo for all of these events. Putting them in a “notifications” list will
likely duplicate the traffic. I’m not certain how much control we have over the
alerts generated from each repo at the GitHub level. We should though be
careful because we could end up with more emails if we’re not careful.

Personally I use email inbox rules based upon subject line and from whom the
email came to determine how to arrange my inbox.

I’m indifferent about direction, but wanted to minimally give light to the
issue at hand.

Cheers,
-Rob