Hi Gary!

I've read the proposal in the JIRA issue, thanks a lot for explaining it so
well. I've added some comments in JIRA, mainly around this new writer and
whether it would replace the existing one or be an alternative writer; and on
streams vs File.

But sounds like a good improvement, and that would help a lot users processing
large TIFF files, like images with some GB's of size, with servers/containers
with limited memory.

Thanks!Bruno

    On Thursday, 22 October 2020, 6:07:54 am NZDT, Gary Lucas