Hello Team; Happy new year!

I'm trying (again) to release JEXL 3.2 and I'm stuck at the 'Maven release
plugin' step in https://commons.apache.org/releases/prepare.html.

Despite the fact a 'maven site' from IntelliJ does succeed, a 'mv
release:prepare -DtryRun' fails generating the Javadoc with a:
[INFO] [ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-javadoc-plugin:3.2.0:jar (attach-javadocs) on
project commons-jexl3: MavenReportException: Error while generating Javadoc:
[INFO] [ERROR] Exit code: 1 -
/Users/henri.biestro/Java/Jexl/git/commons-jexl/src/main/java/org/apache/commons/jexl3/parser/SimpleNode.java:128:
 warning: no description for @param

The package is excluded in the configuration so I must be missing an obvious
step somewhere else to let maven do its magic properly.
Any help appreciated :-)