Bump???

On 11/13/2020 1:05 PM, Gary Gregory wrote:
I totally forgot about this, I am sorry. I will remember to look this
weekend...

On Fri, Nov 13, 2020, 11:22 Melloware <melloware...@gmail.com> wrote:

Just following up?

On 11/5/2020 1:55 PM, Gary Gregory wrote:
I should be able to take a look on Sunday.

Gary

On Thu, Nov 5, 2020, 09:02 Melloware <melloware...@gmail.com> wrote:

PMC Committers,

I know you guys are busy but BeanUtils2 has some great PR's to be
reviewed and merged and this is my _monthly_ plea asking for a
BeanUtils2 release that has been 4+ years in the making.

*Converter Updates:*
https://github.com/apache/commons-beanutils/pull/50

https://github.com/apache/commons-beanutils/pull/49

https://github.com/apache/commons-beanutils/pull/47

*Testing (removal of Commons Collections Test Framework):*

https://github.com/apache/commons-beanutils/pull/40

*ConcurrentWeakKeyHashMap (Doug Lea's implementation)*

https://github.com/apache/commons-beanutils/pull/37

Thank you all for your attention and continued hard work!

Mello