Looks related to some locale changes most likely? There are also a
couple test failures that are likely due to illegal reflective access.
Case in point, one of the tests has an InaccessibleObject error
message.

Tested on:

openjdk version "16" 2021-03-16
OpenJDK Runtime Environment AdoptOpenJDK (build 16+36)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM AdoptOpenJDK (build 16+36, mixed mode, sharing)