On Fri, 9 Jul 2021 at 11:55, Matt Juntunen <matt.a.juntu...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> If there aren't any objections, then I could try to get a release ready
> this weekend. I believe we are skipping the commons-numbers-arrays and
> commons-numbers-complex-streams modules for this release, correct?

Thanks.

Definitely omit commons-numbers-complex-streams. There was a discussion a
while back about an alternative to this module that would represent arrays
of complex numbers using just arrays of primitives for the real and
imaginary parts.

Looking at commons-numbers-arrays it only has two classes:

MultidimensionalCounter
SortInPlace

The latter was recently ported from Commons Math. For that class there is a
warning about using varargs for the signature of BiConsumer<double[],
double[][]>. It is using accept(double[], double[]...). I am not sure if
this is a real problem or not. The varargs is not allowed in the BiConsumer
signature. So perhaps it should be removed from the implementation of the
method.

Alex