On 25/03/2021 21:46, Mladen Turk wrote:

On 25/03/2021 20:31, Mark Thomas wrote:
On 25/03/2021 13:50, Mladen Turk wrote:

On 25/03/2021 14:46, Mark Thomas wrote:
On 25/03/2021 12:21, Mladen Turk wrote:
I used to do releases couple of years back.
Since 1.2.5 is mostly fixing procrun issues, I'll try to make that release.

Is there some doc with new set of rules for creating a release?

HOW-TO-RELEASE.txt located in the root of the repository.

You'll also need to get yourself setup to sign the Windows binaries. I can get that started if you wish.

That would be much faster thought :D

Expect an email from DigiCert shortly to set up your account on the code signing system.

Setting up account was quite easy

Instructions on how to set-up for code signing are here:
https://infra.apache.org/digicert-use.html

Cool.

Thanks

What is the status of the release? I can't find it :-(

--
Cheers

Jean-Frederic