FYI, I'm planning to start the geometry release process within the
next couple of days instead of waiting for the RNG release as
mentioned previously. (Geometry only uses RNG for unit tests and
benchmarks.) The reasons for this change of plans is that (1) I have
need of the code in other projects and (2) I have time now to do the
release but will most likely not later on. Please let me know if you
have any objections.

Regards,
Matt J