On Sun, 30 Jan 2022 at 00:09, Alex Herbert <alex.d.herb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Gilles, the Slack tool is the same one we used for GSOC 2020. I just
> clicked the link and could sign in as before and see the previous GSOC
> channel. You should have an account left over from GSOC.
>
> Alex

PS. I used my apache.org email address to sign in. My browser
remembered the password but there is a 'Forgot your password?' link
too so you could try that assuming you used your apache email address
(this may be a requirement for the registration process but I cannot
remember and your current profile in slack has no email address
showing).