Hello.

Le lun. 21 févr. 2022 à 06:56, Avijit Basak <avijit.ba...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> Hi All
>
>         Please find my comments below:
>
> [...]
> >
> >Another misunderstanding (probably); we must figure out where
> >the parallelism will be implemented.
> >IIUC the current state of the code, optimizing multiple populations
> >in parallel would be the same as launching multiple JVMs; I'd want
> >to explore low-level parallelism (i.e. at the "Chromosome" level).
> -- I have implemented both muti-threading and multi-population parallelism.

I just had a very quick look.
IIUC, you always provide "convenience" methods (e.g. the various
signatures for the "evolve" functionality).
Prior to merging into "master", we should simplify and limit the
discussion to the core functionality, i.e. not try and make decisions
for the user (like default values, ...).  Please keep the API as simple
as possible.

Thanks,
Gilles