Le 04/04/2022 à 02:27, Ralph Goers a écrit :
I don’t think so.  Commons Configuration (which I was working actively on when
I started writing Log4j 2) is designed to provide access to the configuration
data.
The plugin system is design to convert configuration data into instantiated
objects.
I could easily see Commons Configuration being used as the input to the plugin
system, but I think it would be a mistake to tightly couple them.

+1 I agree, the goal of Commons Configuration is to parse dumb configuration files in various formats and with some extra convenient features. Building complex object structures is out of its scope.

Emmanuel Bourg