From: Bruno Kinoshita <brunodepau...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2022 06:16
To: Commons Developers List <dev@commons.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [lang] how to submit a proposal for a new component?

Came here to suggest Commons Graph too. The GH repo had some recent-ish
activity, Amey created some issues in JIRA too and submitted PR's. I haven't
had time yet to look into that again, but I have a couple cases with graphs
that I've been saving to have fun in either Graph or RDF/Jena.

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/apache/commons-graph/__;!!KpaPruflFCEp!lc9qKWOIFrykKDkbIbvfvKGB71uZCaT7TM4kvBmDW3IGRXj4-OtmWA_KNH_5d_UgOY3a8iPQvOlHvIjVb0GestQ$

Bruno