Dear Gary,

I’ve sent this exact problem on Dec. 11 2021 to the mail-address mentioned on
the above change security page: secur...@commons.apache.org
But never received a response… Therefore my question: Is this mail-address
still correct?

Best regards (and glad, that the default behaviour will be changed as
suggested),
  Wolfgang Jung