Le jeu. 15 déc. 2022 à 11:01, Gilles Sadowski <gillese...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> Le jeu. 15 déc. 2022 à 10:53, Gilles Sadowski <gillese...@gmail.com> a écrit :
> >
> > Hi.
> >
> > So using the insecure way of passing a password on the command-line,
> > I'm one step further:  Which files to delete from Nexus (and how).
> > Why can't we seem to avoid uploading unnecessary files there?
> > Is the problem with Nexus or the release process or maven?
> > Now that they are there, is there still no other way than to pick them
> > up one at a time, click on "Delete" and then click for confirmation (that
> > make it largely the most time consuming task of the process)?
> >
> > Please confirm that only the
> >   *.jar
> >   *.pom
> >   *.cyclonedx.xml
> >   *.cyclone.json
> >   *.spdx.json
> > files (and their associated fingerprint and checksum files) should remain.
>
> Also, there is no JAR file in the
>   commons-math-examples
> folder on Nexus; is it OK to delete it entirely?

I guess not: It is the parent of modules that may have artefacts.
Ditto for "examples-kmeans" (no JAR, but parent of "examples-kmeans-image"
that has a JAR).

It is cleaner to have a separate module for each "mini-application" (which a
user can then easily run).
However if we have to perform this "manual" deletion of spurious file for each
release), it will be much less error-prone to put all the examples in the same
module (and use the "subcommand" feature of "picocli").