Hello.

Artefacts are available from Maven Central, distribution files
are available from the ASF server and "rel/..." tag was created

The [Math] web is not up-to-date yet.
IIUC, a new module must be added that will aggregate the
Javadoc.  As it is now, the link "Latest API docs", in the left
bar menu, will be dangling (because files are in the respective
"sub-modules").
Should I do it from the "4.0-beta1-release" branch?  Or is OK
to only update "master", and from there, regenerate the site?

Most links to so-called "long-term" apidocs should be
removed (as nobody would ever need to look at how to use
unsupported code).  [They are empty anyways, and nobody
has ever complained...]
Also, IMO, we don't need to keep "long-term" apidocs for this
release, since it's "beta".

Shall I send the [ANNOUNCE] message now?
Or should it be delayed until the web site is fixed?