Hi.

Le mar. 27 déc. 2022 à 23:30, François Laferrière
<francoislaferrie...@yahoo.fr.invalid> a écrit :

>  Hello,
> I am finally done with a draft version of multivariate optimizers (gradient
> descent, Newton-Raphson, BFGS) that fits the legacy API design and class
> hierarchy.

Thanks!

> The new code is compliant with checkstyle rule.
> My question is : "what's next?".

Post the code somewhere so that it can be reviewed. :-)

> I suppose that I should have access to a specific git branch so that I can
> submit my code as a pull request?

Is there a reason not to use the "master" branch?

> Or is there another specific process?

Providing a patch through JIRA is also possible (cf. below).

> By the way, I have not been able to create a JIRA account.

Instructions are here:
    https://infra.apache.org/jira-guidelines.html#who

Best,
Gilles