Looking through StringUtils[1]m most of the methods have an "IgnoreCase"
variant, so I don't think one needs to DO anything to achieve this. If you
want to fold the ignoreCase variants, add something like:

    private static boolean disregardCase = false;
    /**
     * Sets case-insensitivity in a fluent manner
     */
    private static StringUtils foldCase(String value) {
if(startsWith(str, prefix, false);disregardCase) {
   this.value = this.value.toLowerCase();
}
    }

    public static StringUtils withCaseInsensitivity() {
disregardCase = true;
return this;
    }

    public static StringUtils withCaseSensitivity() {
disregardCase = false;
return this;
    }

and change all the relevant methods to call foldCase before doing their
thing. -- H
--
If you wish to request my time, please do so using
*bit.ly/hd1AppointmentRequest

<https://sks-keyservers.net/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xFEBAD7FFD041BBA1>Sent
from my mobile device
Envoye de mon portable