On 10/04/2023 22:31, Miguel Muñoz wrote:
Elric,
   Did you take up Gary's "thankless" task of updating the tests for Commons
VFS? Because I'm looking for a volunteer task, and an opportunity to
improve my JUnit 5 skills, so I'd be happy to pitch in.

I've had a quick look at it but ran into some build issues. While investigating the possible test upgrade, I stumbled upon openrewrite, which seems to be a tool which could help automate the process, so I'm slowly tinkering with that.

There's plenty to be done, so don't feel bad if you beat me to it :D

Best,

Elric