Hello.

Le sam. 15 juil. 2023 à 22:18, Dimitrios Efthymiou
<efthymiou.dimitri...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> hello everyone. I noticed that the common-statistics-regression module
> has no code.

Work started as a GSoC project 4 years ago (see e.g. [1]) but code
did not reach a state where it could be committed.

> Does that mean that we should start moving classes from
> \commons-math\commons-math-legacy\src\main\java\org\apache\commons\math4\legacy\stat\
> regression
> \commons-statistics\commons-statistics-descriptive\src\main\java\org\apache\commons\statistics\
> regression ?

Sure, you can do it in your local copy and start experimenting, but
I'd suggest to do it "incrementally" (discuss and agree on the new
design before making any PR).

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STATISTICS-11